Sales Manager, Corporate EventsApply NowApply Later Job ID 768533BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 25, 2021
To cultivate, develop and convert business opportunities for meetings, corporate events and incentive group business from Hong Kong, China and related overseas markets. Responsible for overall business growth, product development, pricing and strategic sales of product portfolio for corporate segments. Tasked with maximizing business development opportunities within the potential industry segments and generate sales revenue from corporate events, hotel and admission groups. To provide support, guidance and benchmarking to junior members of corporate team, as well to help remove barriers in order to facilitate higher sales conversion.
- Lead the team to achieving agreed catering and entertainment revenue goals, room nights and park admissions targets
- Identify, cultivate and maintain business development opportunities within market segment assigned
- Develop existing business and solicit new corporate business through corporate lead generation and networking, solicit new corporate customers through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques
- Develop, plan, implement and execute tactics and programs in accordance to the business model and strategy on group meeting, corporate events, incentives and park event products.
- Develop incremental business to sustain continuous growth
- Participate in local and overseas trade shows and corporate direct sales calls
- Attend departmental sales & marketing team meetings, as well as representation at external line of business meetings
- Compilation key financial reports for business analysis, team production tracking/ management, market intelligence reports
- Training and development of new staff, as well as continuous product knowledge refresh
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years of experience in sales management or catering & convention services
- Solid sales experience in F&B, meeting planning and group movement within a hotel/ resort area
- Strong awareness of industry trends, up-to-date related product availability in the marketplace and well established contacts with key decision makers in the corporate community
- Able to manage the identification and resolution of day-to-day problems related to event/ meeting requests
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Polished presentation style, supplemented by advanced negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent Mandarin and English written and verbal communication skills
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.