Sales Manager, Social Catering (Events)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 768534BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Mar. 24, 2021
To cultivate, develop and convert business opportunities for social catering business from the Hong Kong market. Responsible for overall business growth, product development, pricing and strategic sales of product portfolio to include Fairy Tale Weddings, Birthday / Anniversary Dinners, Graduations and Children’s Parties. To provide support, guidance and benchmarking to junior members of catering team, as well to help remove barriers in order to facilitate higher and quicker sales conversion.
- Lead the team to achieving agreed catering and entertainment revenue goals, room nights and park admissions targets
- Identify, cultivate and maintain business development opportunities within market segment assigned
- Develop existing business and solicit new catering business through catering lead generation and catering sales marketing, solicit new catering customers through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques
- Develop, plan, implement and execute tactics and programs in accordance to the business model and strategy on entire portfolio of social catering product line
- Develop incremental business to sustain continuous growth
- Attend departmental sales & marketing team meetings, as well as representation at external line of business meetings
- Compilation key financial reports for business analysis, team production tracking/ management
- Provide feedback and content input for industry related marketing initiatives
- Training and development of new staff, as well as continuous product knowledge refresh
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years of experience in catering sales management
- Solid sales experience in F&B, event and wedding planning within a hotel / resort area, extensive knowledge and background in wedding planning / sales
- In-depth industry knowledge and previous exposure to hotel social catering sales model
- Able to manage the identification and resolution of day-to-day problems related to event/ wedding requests
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Polished presentation style, supplemented by advanced negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent Mandarin and English written and verbal communication skills
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.