Security Compliance & Emergency Manager (Registered Nurse)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 866202BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 28, 2021
This position is responsible for leading a team of professionals, administrators, registered nurses and paramedics in emergency planning & management, events coordination, internal auditing, keys and permits administration as well as baby care services.
- Supervise a group of registered nurses and paramedics
- Provide first aid services to Guests and Cast Members anywhere in the Resort
- Manage the Baby Care Center
- Develop and maintain emergency management plans for the Resort
- Conduct trainings, roadshows and awareness programs, drills and exercises
- Coordination with event organizers, internal parties and Government emergency services
- Conduct internal audit programs
- Permits and keys administration
- Bachelor degree in nursing or other medical professionals
- Minimum 10-15 years’ relevant experience (experience in Crisis Management is preferable)
- Good relationship with Government authorities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is preferable
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.