Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior AccountantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 657394BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Apr. 17, 2019
Job Summary:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Maintain and improve financial reporting model, generate monthly and quarterly reports in supporting financial decisions of senior management.
- Research on technical accounting standards and provide advice.
- Develop Five Year Plan, Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecast or perform detailed financial analysis.
- Handle financial reconciliation between operating and reporting systems.
- Process book entries and prepare vouchers.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business related discipline
- Qualified accountant with 6 years accounting or audit experience from international accounting firms
- Capable of resolving accounting issues independently and providing accounting advice.
- Effective communication to facilitate co-ordination among teams and different type of working partners.
- Being able to lead an assignment, explain complex financial ideas/information in simple ways, efficient response and follow up on questions from leader, effective supervision and coaching skills.
- Flexible and adaptive to change, attentive to details and multi-tasker
- Familiar with MS office application and advanced financial modeling skills
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.