Senior Analyst, Consumer InsightsApply NowApply Later Job ID 766959BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 01, 2020
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Execute in-park customer satisfaction survey measurements (both Continuous Park evaluation and Event evaluation) and generate key performance indicators in Guest Satisfaction Measurement studies for company-wide usage across departments
- Execute ad hoc customized research in in-park and/or employee setting (e.g. the 5-Day week policy), as well as selected consumer studies to gain holistic picture in consumer-guest cycle and answer specific business questions
- Prepare and communicate research results across departments. Collaborate with frontline operations teams in park, hotel, food & beverage and merchandise departments to ensure information is collected systematically with minimal disturbance to customers
- Conduct data analysis and draft actionable recommendations to business problems based on in-park guest satisfaction studies
- Execute Sales & Trade measurements to track satisfaction of business customers and trade partners through key studies to help fine-tune sales operations strategy
- Coach junior research professional to ensure execution and quality deployment of research projects in the park and resort wide environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, applied mathematics, statistics, business or social sciences
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in executing customized quantitative research projects. Balanced skills in qualitative research / focus group moderation a plus.
- Solid knowledge in customized market research projects, with progressive experience gained from International Market Research environment. Ability to handle technically complex projects
- Ability to translate technical findings into actionable recommendations based on user-friendly reports and presentations
- Being creative, agile backed by strong technical skill, be able to identify best way in consolidating research findings in a clear and concise way to facilitate insights distillation (e.g. Use of Macro/VBA in Excel)
- Must have demonstrated ability in report writing and/or business review presentations
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and handle multiple work assignments with high standards
- Must be capable of working independently on programs and projects, but must have the maturity to seek guidance / approval & communicate appropriate
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.