Senior Analyst, Internal ControlsApply NowApply Later Job ID 837211BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 24, 2021
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Plan and review internal control and business process, identify risks and make recommendation for risk mitigation
- Review and ensure the compliance of Sarbanes Oxley and other control compliance
- Partner with other internal parties in developing policies and operating guidelines, and conduct training to the corresponding team/ departments
- Partner with other internal parties to provide advice on process controls
- Oversees the planning, tracking, building and implementation of specific projects
- Provide support during internal audit and external audit
- Support ad-hoc projects and investigations
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in external audit or internal audit/control in international accounting firms/ MNC
- Preferably with SOX experience
- Qualified Accountant like HKICPA / ACCA or CFA is a plus
- Self-motivated individual and collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- No travelling is needed
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.