Senior Analyst, Workforce PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 877295BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 27, 2021
- Perform workforce analysis and provide recommendations to senior management on frontline labor strategy that balance Guest, staff and financial needs
- Conduct workforce-related projects, including operational efficiency driving, data modelling, analytics and visualization
- Develop and drive creative solutions for anticipate and timely response to the dynamic change of business model to maximize company’s revenue by optimizing labor usage
- Control and monitor labor spending against plan through creating and delivering periodic and ad hoc reports, enabling business decisions and operational adjustments promptly
- Perform frontline labor hours and cost budgeting and cause of change analysis for financial planning and forecasting from long-terms to short-terms (LTP, AOP, Monthly Forecast, Actual reporting)
- Coach and provide knowledge trainings to Workforce Planning Analysts
- Provide weekly labor projection as to ensure the frontline labor plan are meet with operation needs and not exceed the approved labor cost
- Provide hiring forecast to HR to facilitate just-in-time hiring of frontline staff
- Bachelor Degree on a subject with strong analytical / quantitative emphasis
- Preferred in Finance/Accounting, Statistics, HR, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or Business Management
- 3-5 years of work experience in resources planning and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Access), SAP or related financial systems preferred
- Knowledge of Employment Ordinance
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation
- Candidate with less experience, we may consider as Analyst, Workforce Planning
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.