Senior Marketing ExecutiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 10060928 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 19, 2023
- Assist the implementation and execution of communication plan including advertising, collateral materials and content management
- Provide creative support to internal clients (Distribution Marketing, Hotel, Merchandise, Food & Beverage, Public Relations (PR), digital, and Human Resources) to ensure projects are properly channel through appropriate creative services team and deliver within budget and time
- Assist the supervisors to develop social media strategy across different social media platforms in international markets
- Develop and curate on-brand and shareable content regularly with in-house creative team, PR team and agencies for various social media channels to support brand building, promotions and events
- Coordinate with different business units to ensure the consistency and accuracy of messages across all the social media and digital channels
- Develop digital advertising materials with the creative and media agencies to drive traffic to homepage or external direct/in-direct channels
- Report results of social media results and to provide strategic insights.
- Act as an in-house expert in the social media and digital space, and provide advice on best practices, trends and emerging platforms
- Working closely with product, entertainment and operation teams for all on property production execution arrangement and logistics
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Business / Communication
- At least 4 years of experience in Advertising / Marketing with demonstrated knowledge of advertising development
- Both client and agency experience in communications is a plus
- Basic understanding of consumers in Hong Kong and regional markets
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram is a must
- Experience with social media analytics tools is a plus
- Strong writing skills; proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills, as well as being creative
- Strong presentation skills, creative judgement skills, collaboration skills and project management skills
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.