Senior Quantity SurveyorApply NowApply Later Job ID 913899BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 12, 2022
- Handle and monitor all aspects of quantity surveying on a portfolio of facility enhancement projects of existing assets and facilities including cost analysis, preparation of tender and contract documents, contract administration works for pre and post contract, variation assessment, dispute resolution, etc.
- Post- project review of facility projects to ensure objective of the projects successfully achieved and capture any improvement opportunities
- Provide coaching and supervision to Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Develop and review the relevant policies, procedures, standards and exercise effective cost and process control
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or other related disciplines
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant post-chartered experience in Contract Management / Quantity Surveying practice
- Recognized qualification of MRICS, MHKIS or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of project management and related statutory and safety requirements
- Able to work independent and meet tight deadline
- Experience in quantity surveying practice, familiar with the market, cost data and related cost structure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Having site experience with contractor will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Power Point, Power Project, Excel, AutoCAD and Words
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.