Senior Registered NurseApply NowApply Later Job ID 10062884 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 13, 2023
The holder of this position is to manage the Disney Paramedics in First Aid Center and the front line Cast in Baby Care Center in order for providing professional and efficient first aid and baby care services for both Guests and Cast Members (CMs). This role also needs to provide training to First Aiders and do the administration work of all medical related documentation.
- Manage and monitor the operation of Baby Care Center and First Aid center including the schedules, the inventory level and the Guest Services level.
- Supervise the work flow of the part time Disney Paramedics and provide support to them on First Aid and clinical knowledge. Provide On the Job, pre-hospital trauma and emergency response training to them
- Provide medical emergency response, first aid treatment, health advice, medical contact tracing, etc. to both Guests and CMs in the Resort and also need to response out to work in outdoor area. Handle Guests complaints on each incident and liaise with related line of business for the related cases.
- Documentation of the Guests and CMs incident reports, entry of the data base and record of the CMs daily incident report on daily basis. Send out those reports to the related parties on a timely basis. Notify related line of business leaders on Guests or CMs incidents related to Resort through SMS by Security Control and phone.
- Provide some critical First Aid and AED Training to the Security, Safety, Fire and Health Services first aiders
- Participate and attend medical related emergency and infectious disease exercise
- Support all administration work of First aid Center
- Higher Diploma in Nursing with minimum 5 years of experience, holder of Bachelor degree in Nursing is preferred
- Registered Nurse with practicing certificate is required
- Knowledge on first aid, pre-hospital trauma, AED/BLS as well as clinical base knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.