Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Registered NurseApply Now Apply Later Job ID 527881BR Location Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 21, 2018
Job Summary:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Supervise the work flow of the part time Disney Paramedics and provide support to them on First Aid and Clinical knowledge. Provide On the Job, pre-hospital trauma and emergency response training to them
- To provide medical emergency response, first aid treatment and health advice to both Guests and Cast Members (CM) in first aid center and also need to response out to work in outdoor area. Handle Guests complaints on each incident and liaise with related Line of Businesses (LOBs) for the related cases
- Manage and monitor the operation of Baby Care Center and First Aid center including the schedules, the inventory level and the Guest Services level
- Provide some critical First Aid and AED Training to the Security, Safety & Health (SSFH) first aiders
- Support all administration work of First Aid Center
- Documentation of the Guest and CMs incident reports, entry of the data base and record of the CM daily incident report on daily basis. Send out those reports to the related parties on a timely basis. Notify related LOBs leaders on Guests or CMs incidents related to Resort through SMS by Security Control and phone.
- Participate and attend medical related emergency and infectious disease exercise
- Higher Diploma in Nursing is required, Bachelor degree in Nursing is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in nursing
- Able to make decision independently and obtained up-to-standard knowledge on first aid, pre-hospital trauma, AED/BLS as well as clinical base knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Registered Nurse with practicing certificate is required
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hong Kong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.