Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Specialist, Distribution Marketing (1-year contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 699142BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 20, 2019
This position is reporting directly to Associate Manager, responsible for assisting development and implementation of marketing initiatives from online to offline, above-the-line to below-the-line relating to trade promotions, communication and education in assigned Greater China source markets, in order to create awareness, build allegiance, and drive business results for HK Disneyland travel trade sales channels.
- Plan, manage and execute on-target trade marketing campaigns to drive incremental sales in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau market and/or other assigned target markets in other regions
- Develop innovative tools to facilitate effective trade education, communication and promotion. These include but not limited to the production of trade events, point of sales materials and advertising resources by managing various creative and production agencies.
- Manage and evaluate the whole Point of Sales Materials mechanism and status on a quarterly basis to ensure all the materials will be fully utilized and maximizing its value. Plan and execute the Disney display corner and develop display materials for enhancing the appearance of HK Disneyland and increasing the sales conversion rate.
- Ensure all co-op advertising messages are accurate and synchronized
- Support and maintain long term relationships with key strategic trade partners, including travel agents, airlines, hotels and other tourism related organizations to foster consistent support to HK Disneyland products via joint promotions or events
- Collect market intelligence from local HK and regional sales offices of Greater China, trade partners and key stakeholders; provide analyses/insights to facilitate development of trade marketing strategy and project evaluation
- Administer allocated project spend, and provide advice and marketing solutions to travel trade sales team to ensure good return on investments.
- Bachelor degree holder in Arts or Science or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in marketing, advertising or events management, preferably gained from tourism industry
- Previous experience required in planning and implementing marketing programs across Greater China region including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, as well as an understanding of the travel trade structure and cultural differences in trade and consumer behaviors in the region
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact and influence both internal and external partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, presentation skills, time management and organizational skills, and able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.