Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Technician / Technician (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 578519BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 12, 2019
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Career with a Difference Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
This position requires shift duty.
Typical shift hour: Morning shift (8:00am to 8:00pm) ; Afternoon shift (1:30pm to 11:30pm) ; Overnight shift (8:00pm to 8:00am).
- Responsible for maintenance / repair / installation of mechanical / electrical / electronic equipment or devices on major park & resort facilities including but not limited to amusement rides, animation figures, theatre equipment, parade floats, special effects, AV & lighting, air conditioning , kitchen equipment, plumbing & drainage, fire services, etc.
- Perform various preventive and corrective maintenance activities as assigned
- Work with Operations to maintain the readiness of the facilities by performing efficient system recovery and fault rectifications
- Carry out parts & spares stock take and other workshop activities assigned
- Craft Certificate / Certificate in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Building Services Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in machine, pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control systems, electronic equipment, PLC/Relay Logics, theatre equipment, show automation, automotive, air conditioning, kitchen equipment, plumbing & drainage or fire services
- Experience in amusement rides / facilities maintenance is preferred
- Shift duties cover day or overnight and public holidays are required
- Possess electrical license “A” & driving license would be an advantage
- Ability to speak Cantonese / English / Putonghua (Non Chinese Speaking candidates are welcome)
- Working at height is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Technician
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company - typically 5 to 6 working days per week including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.