Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Technician/Technician (Watercrafts,Trains & Railroad, Vehicles)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 578403BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 08, 2019
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Responsible for the daily check, regular maintenance, fault handling and emergency response of the watercrafts, trains & railroad and vehicles in the park to ensure safe and normal attraction operation.
This position requires shift duty.
Typical shift hour: Morning shift (8:00am to 8:00pm) ; Afternoon shift (1:30pm to 11:30pm) ; Overnight shift (8:00pm to 8:00am).
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of the engines and equipment on the Boats & Rafts, Trains and Track System and Main Street Vehicles
- Carry out various maintenance activities according to statutory requirement, ride manufacturers’ maintenance requirements and company standard
- Responsible for corrective maintenance, trouble shooting and breakdown recovery for the system
- Cooperate with Operations to maintain readiness of the amusement ride by performing efficient system recovery and fault rectifications
- Carry out spares & consumable stock up and other workshop activities
- Craft Certificate/ Certificate in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- With at least 2 years of hands-on maintenance, installation or test and commissioning experience in a multiple disciplines system
- Able to read simple English instructions
- Experience in amusement rides/railroad/road vehicle/watercrafts maintenance is an advantage
- Shift duties covers overnight and public holidays are required
- Working at height is required
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.