Already applied?View Dashboard
Service Engineer (Building & Architectural)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 510931BR Location Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 16, 2018
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Lead of team of frontline technicians to carry out the maintenance tasks in accordance with statutory requirements
- Provide technical input and coordinate the method statement and implementation of critical repair & maintenance, large-scale maintenance project and expansion project.
- Provide technical know-how on their Subject Matter Expert (SME) and materials to achieve sustainable development.
- Establish and implement the strategic planning of preventive maintenance works and corrective maintenance works for the Building and Architectural (B&A) facilities, theme painting, props, decorating, graphic & signage, wood work grounds, and overall building appearance
- Handle the maintenance budget planning and monitoring work.
- Handle the improvement and expansion projects focus on the maintenance service for construction and occupational safety.
- Coordinate with internal and external working partners to ensure all building, architectural and show elements are in good order.
- Prepare tender, quotation, specification and drawing for routine maintenance work.
- High Diploma in Building, Civil Engineering, Theatre Applied Art, Fine Art disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in relevant experience
- Able to work independently with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong technical know-how with solid experience to facilitate the quality control and maintenance aspects.
- Good leadership skill with sizable project management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel, Words and AutoCAD
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hong Kong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.