Already applied?View Dashboard
Show DirectorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 529272BR Location Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted May. 15, 2018
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Show direct projects, shows and special events from inception throughout production, rehearsals and performance.
- Create and develop show concepts, including scripts, lyrics and announcements.
- Write treatments, prepare/deliver presentations and pitches.
- Closely collaborate with the Creative Director, Costume Designer, Music Director, Choreographer, Talent Casting, Technical team, etc., as necessary.
- Responsible for ongoing show quality and the remounting of existing and/or long running shows at the Resort.
- Bachelor degree holder in performing arts, theater or related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in organizing and leading shows and events. Candidate with Disney experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent relationship management and leadership skills.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written). Strong translation skills in Cantonese/traditional Chinese is preferred.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.