Already applied?View Dashboard
Show DirectorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 529272BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 03/02/2018
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Show direct projects, shows and special events from inception throughout production, rehearsals and performance.
- Create and develop show concepts, including scripts, lyrics and announcements.
- Write treatments, prepare/deliver presentations and pitches.
- Closely collaborate with the Creative Director, Costume Designer, Music Director, Choreographer, Talent Casting, Technical team, etc., as necessary.
- Responsible for ongoing show quality and the remounting of existing and/or long running shows at the Resort.
- Bachelor degree holder in performing arts, theater or related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in organizing and leading shows and events. Candidate with Disney experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent relationship management and leadership skills.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written). Strong translation skills in Cantonese/traditional Chinese is preferred.