Specialist, Employee Relations & Employee EngagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 10042072 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Mar. 16, 2023
“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
This role contributes in implementing cast engagement strategies, developing internal communications and analyzing data in promoting “Cast: best place to work”. With the guidance from leader, the appointed will be assisting in employee relations case investigation from onset to closure and make suggestions for policy and process improvements.
- Work closely with leader to strategize annual Cast Activities calendar that support overall cast engagement strategy including but not limited to collect feedback from various stakeholders including but not limited to Cast Advisory Council and work teams from different Line of Businesses.
- Work with internal and external partners to coordinate and implement agreed cast activities, events and other cast programs as planned.
- Prepare newsletter and communication materials for cast engagement and develop strong partnering relationship and work processes with the Cast Communications team
- Provide support to Employee Relations (ER) leader to ensure timely handling of all assigned employee relation cases, including investigation, reporting, and documentation. Ensure employee handbook reflects current policy and maintain accurate files, documentation and follow-up.
- Make suggestions to leaders on employee engagement, ER policy or process improvements based on trends.
- Analyze cast engagement / employee survey related data and come up with key findings and improvement ideas.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline. Degree in Human Resources, Employee Relations or Communications an advantage
- Experience in working with cross functional departments, event planning and project management in sizeable organizations, experience in operations a plus
- Strong interpersonal and counseling skills with all levels of employee and management
- Good team player with high degree of confidentiality
- Creative, proactive and willing to accept challenges
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.