Specialist, Finance TransformationApply NowApply Later Job ID 823094BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jul. 06, 2021
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Process re-engineering – identify areas for process improvement, gain buy-in from various teams for the changes, implement and manage the change processes, support the collection of ideas, and work with various teams in the documentation of current process & solution to new improved process.
- Robotics for Financial Management team – support the Manager to identify areas for using Robotic Process automation to increase efficiency, work with Technology team, Financial Systems team and external consultant to build the Robotic Process automation, and ensure each team has the maintenance protocol for the future.
- Liaison office for partnering with Shared Service Center – ensure smooth transition of work to Shared Service Center and monitor the work quality of Shared Service Center at minimum cost, act as the bridge between local team and Shared Service Center to reach agreement on differences, especially on the working level.
- Manage KPIs for Controllership & Shared Service Center – setup KPIs for various team in Controllership and Shared Service Center for identification of areas of improvement and benchmarking, ensure that efficiency and process controls are in line with the Company standards, continue to improve efficiency and process controls, and lead regular review meeting with the Shared Service Center.
- Coordinate the testing, user training and post implementation support of the new processes and automations.
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to work independently, creative thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Good influential skills, negotiation skills, listening and analytical skills.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese.
- Good knowledge of Robotic Process Automation development – Workfusion is recommended.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.