Specialist, Food and Beverage AdministrationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10075929 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 19, 2024
The Specialist, Food and Beverage Administration is responsible for providing administrative and coordination support to the department executive and the whole team, and responsible for entire scope of work on assigned project.
This highly organized team player will assist Director, Food and Beverage by handling a large volume of administrative and project coordination duties. He/ She will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic and vigorous environment.
- Responsible for providing administrative and coordination support to the department executive and the whole team, e.g. coordinate for meeting/ conference/ Food and Beverage events in addition to prepare presentation materials.
- Manage travel and creating bookings, maintain efficient files and prioritize work flow & processes
- Provide support to the regular report preparation and generation, such as expenses report and business tracker
- Coordinate small projects or perform ad-hoc tasks during the year as assigned, integrates project information with all parties involved.
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administrations or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in project management and administration
- Knowledge on data analytics tools for management reporting
- Strong and effective interpersonal, communication, process management and analytical skills
- Strong presentation building with solid knowledge of presentation software
- Responsive and innovative for problem solving. Able to work under pressure and manage results
- Good English, Mandarin and Cantonese skills in language and writing
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.