Already applied?View Dashboard
Specialist, Park Project Operations (1-year contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 697477BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 13, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- To provide centralized integration for operation LOBs and BOH LOBs. Collaborate closely with several stakeholders including Sales, RMA, BS&E, CA and Ops LOBs to develop the communication plan of different projects, such as, E-commence and Entitlement Project and Premium Experience Project.
- Liaise with various Lines of Business and prepare communication messages & factsheet for Cast knowledge to support the development and launch of new products or services
- Conduct regular communication blasts for operation teams to ensure accurate messages for Guests
- Prepare strategic communication plan for park projects or mega events and monitor for its well implementation
- Provide support and liaise with different Lines of Business in communications preparation and deployment on critical issues and inclement weather
- Ensure consistent framing of messages
- Set timing of release to coordinate with company projects or initiatives
- Support Park Project Operations team operations timely when necessary
- Be responsible for Operations Integration of new initiatives or projects. To develop and collaborate the operation and execution plan and communicate with the related LOBs, Casts and Guests.
- To maintain high standard of integration and communication to internal parties for planning and executing the special events and projects.
- Represent Operations in planning and execution.
- Responsible for coordination efforts between those hosting the event and the operational areas, including staffing & scheduling support and logistics planning, moreover, to facilitate all planning meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, or communications is preferred
- At least 2 year of relevant work experience
- Proficient in written English and Chinese
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills in order to deliver work results, often under great time pressure
- Proficient in MS office applications
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.