Already applied?View Dashboard
Specialist, PublicityApply Now Apply Later Job ID 657386BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Apr. 15, 2019
Job Summary:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Assist Publicity Director in developing and executing public relations strategies to strengthen awareness amongst travel trade, MICE media and publicity of HKDL products, namely Travel Trade Sales and Business Solutions & Events
- Coordinate PR events and logistics support to Travel Trade Sales and Business Solutions & Events
- Handle press materials preparation and other editorial write ups
- Assist in handling media enquiries
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with trade and MICE media in Hong Kong, Greater China, and Asia
- Support trade communication development
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications or related subjects preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Public Relations and/or Communications field
- Previous experience in multinational organization preferred
- Strong connections with trade media in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China and Asia
- Good media event management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Associate Specialist
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.