Specialist, Sales Planning and Development (System Support)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 876648BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 19, 2021
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Implement and sustain ticket and hotel connectivity solutions among our distribution partners
- Formulate detailed requirement for development of new systems/technology tools, or enhancement of existing systems/tools, that facilitate sales team to achieve sales goals more effectively or efficiently
- Design, perform and coordinate appropriate testing for new sales-related systems/technology tools, or new features of existing systems/tools
- Provide first line troubleshooting and support to both users within sales team, and external clients, for sales-related systems/technology tools
- Perform administrative support for systems and tools used across the sales organization, such as user permission management/review, configuration, administrative reporting, coordination on maintenance and updates, etc
- Provide solution overview and basic training to new joiners of sales organization on relevant systems and tools used by the new joiners’ team
- Bachelor degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge and experience on ticketing system (such as Galaxy) and its connectivity, or property management systems (such as Opera) and its connectivity, would be an advantage
- Knowledge on key sales-related business processes in travel industry would be an advantage
- Good comprehension in sales-related system design and logic
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external partners
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.