Already applied?View Dashboard
Specialist Ticketing ServicesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 691217BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 12, 2019
The Specialist supports day to day Ticketing Services functions from system admin to fulfillment, including back up other team members.
- Manage and administer the HKDL ticketing systems, includes but not limited to:
- Set up and maintain accounting parameters, user profile and account
- Configure ticket codes (PLU), access control, prices, discount and sales programs in very short turnaround time according to business requirements
- Perform UAT and end-to-end testing for new product launch and system change
- Fulfill mail order, package and group order, complimentary admission, coupon, refund request
- Handle ticket enquiries and investigation
- Ticket stock development and control
- Record Management Prepare regular documentation for SOX compliance and audit.
- Being a hybrid between various Business and Operations teams, turn the new product / conceptual idea into real product for different sales channels, and ultimately provide appropriate product configuration to support business with the best understanding of operation efficiency and system knowledge.
- Assist Associate Manager or supervisor in establishing processes/ procedures and communicate to all concerned parties.
- Prepare product documentation to all Front of House and Back of House Sales locations.
- Develop and prepare regular / ad-hoc BO reports on ticket sales and usage and post-mortem analysis.
- Participate in regular meetings with Line of Business / vendor for system issue, enhancement and product configuration.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignment when required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Tourism, Operation Management, Industrial Engineering related disciplines
- 4 years’ experience in system administration, database management, data analysis and project management
- Knowledge in Galaxy and Business Objects (BO) are preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Specialist, Ticketing Services.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.