Stage Manager, Theater (1-year contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 768878BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 15, 2020
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Manage, coordinate and integrate all show elements including performers, technicians, costuming, cosmetology, maintenance, and Park Operations
- Coordinates show maintenance activities such as brush-up rehearsals, lighting and audio calls, and scenic touch-up
- Reacts quickly on the show operation regarding weather, technical break-downs, performer injuries and costuming problems
- Generates work orders and requisitions and oversees day-to-day schedules and time sheets
- Accountable for creating a show cue script and "calling" show cues
- Provides performance coaching and feedback to front line cast members
- Bachelor degree in Performing Arts, Technical Theater or related discipline preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in performing Arts, Music, Dance, Talent Management and/ or Technical Theatre
- Knowledge of lighting, audio, SFX, scenic and stage set-up systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of people
- Proven leadership, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.