Technical Coordinator (1-year contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 635725BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 08, 2019
Job Summary:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Assist the Entertainment Technical Department for both internal and external coordination on related projects and events
- Coordinate and supervise projects with technical production, and creative teams
- Prepare quote requests, scopes of work, tracking documents and technical progress report
- Book staffing, equipment, and transport through our show support and technical services teams
- Issue purchase orders for the rental of any sub-hired equipment from our approved vendor list and create technical schedule
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management
- Have understanding and ability to co-ordinate audio, lighting, scenic, special effects, and video set-up and operation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and administration skills.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.