Technical Training CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 864323BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 21, 2021
Responsible for coordination of on boarding of new cast members including Disney University arrangements, Global Training, costume fittings, etc. Responsible for enrollment, communication and follow up of ad hoc company training programs including Disney University. Responsible for maintaining records of all training qualifications and training records. Responsible for creating the monthly training report and works closely with Manager of Disney University for the reporting of all training matters.
- Coordination of training programs for new cast, schedule and conduct training classes
- Maintenance of database, creation of reports and administration of training records
- Partner with internal and external parties to develop training program
- Regular catch up with operation team Managers to consult and support the training programs.
- Prepare and create training materials (e.g. OG data)
- Conduct regular meeting with all seniority Technicians & Managers to cascade the latest training plan
- Prepare regular report and management data
- Conduct show observation and collect the training data
- Monitor mandatory re-certification of technician licenses
- Diploma or above
- Around 2 years working experience in administration and coordination
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate good administration practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.