Technician - Inventory / Warehouse (HKD$6,000 Special Welcome Reward)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 1033473BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 25, 2023
*Terms & Conditions to be applied
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
- Work on the delivery of spare parts and outsources service in Engineering Services.
- Place orders on a wide spectrum of spare parts from high precision build-to-design drawing machinery parts, sophisticated electronics equipment & instrumentation, to high volume, lubricants and light bulbs from local and overseas suppliers.
- Handle incoming goods receiving and distribute spares and consumables to the attraction workshops in a timely manner.
- Update the inventory records in Maximo and do physical inventory check in the workshops.
- Coordinate with the outsource service vendors for pre-tender site walks and performs ad hoc site check on service vendor’s field works and workmanship issues.
- Procure industrial goods & services, e.g. ordering of tailor-made amusement ride parts, mechanical and/or electrical components, rental of specialty machinery & instruments.
- Replenish common commodities from established suppliers
- Execute the procurement processes in accordance to Company Policies and by use of Company Computerized Procurement System.
- Arrange incoming goods inspection, stocks keeping and inventories control for attraction related parts and spares, and update the Maximo inventory records.
- Work as expert user of SAP and Maximo on procurement and inventories control related functions.
- Upkeep procurement documents for purposes of quality and sourcing audits (e.g. Certificates of Compliance, Mill Certificates, Welding Inspection Reports, etc).
- Higher Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with minimum 1 year experience in supply logistics, inventory control, maintenance or project management
- Strong interpersonal, self-motivated, good organization skills and attentive to details
- Able to communicate in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient in computer skills (e.g. MS Office)
- Required working on shifts when necessary
- Experience in SAP/Maximo is an advantage
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.