Vice President, SalesApply NowApply Later Job ID 765681BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 14, 2020
- Leadership and organizational development of the Sales function, specifically, define, drive and deliver short, medium and long term sales strategies to optimize business, create demand and drives sales to the resort.
- Leads the Sales function in the planning and development of Annual Operating and Long Term Plans, and manage the execution, implementation and tracking of the plans to achieve the overall sales targets.
- Develops and strengthens working relationship with major business partners, travel trade industry leaders, government officials, MICE players and relevant influencers in the communities in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other core regional markets, to create an effective network of influencers to the overall business.
- Collaborates and partners with leaders in the commercial teams, operations Entertainment & Costuming, and Disney Parks, Experiences & Products Segment to drive business efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Contributes strategically for the overall policy setting, business optimization and future development of the resort to sustain HKDL’s growth and to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Provides timely business insights, reviews, and market intelligence to senior leaders, and proactively evaluates impact of market conditions on HKDL’s overall business and present solutions.
- Drives business process efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Contributes as a member of the HKDL Steering Committee for the overall policy setting, business improvement and future development of the resort.
- Senior sales or business development executive with regional experience in hospitality / tourism industry; knowledge in Mainland China will be a must.
- Strong and established network in the hospitality industry; proven track record in relationship management in sizable highly-matrixed organizations.
- Experience in e-commerce / digital sales in hospitality industry with a deep understanding of China e-commerce/social e-commerce landscapes will be a strong advantage.
- Experience in managing third party travel providers in China, and a strong sales mindset on all the China online shopping festival.
- Understanding the implication and impact on Digital Direct vs. OTA vs. traditional trade sales is a must to optimize performance across all channels.
- Driven and dynamic leader with executive level experience, outstanding coaching and people leadership capabilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with exceptional articulation, communication and outstanding influencing skills.
- Results-oriented professional who is team player with good collaboration skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese required.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.