Senior Remote Operations CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 935891BR Location Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Business ESPN Date posted Mar. 02, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- Oversees the timely and complete setup and checking of required equipment, services and facilities at the ESPN Las Vegas Studios
- Reviews and approves the selection and contracting for services, equipment and facilities provided by third-parties and vendors. For each requested show, hit, or segment taping determines the proper staffing and studio to be booked, as well as the REMI lines to be utilized.
- Serves as safety supervisor of each assigned televised show/production; ensure ongoing compliance with applicable safety and environment and insurance requirements and regulations · Reviews and approves the selection and contracting for technical services, equipment and facilities provided by third-parties and vendors.
- Participates in ensuring the provision and timely delivery of the required communications equipment and facilities that meet defined technical, operational and cost standards for each televised show/production
- Participates in interpreting and applying technical, operational and cost standards that may have a material impact upon the accuracy, cost and timeliness of assigned shows.
- Receives general instructions on semi-routine work and detailed instructions on semi-complex assignments; assignments are somewhat diversified
- Recognizes deviations from accepted practices and takes or suggest the appropriate next steps
- Work is subject to regular review and is supervised for timeliness, accuracy and adherence to correct procedures and standards Assigned to semi-complex tasks and processes that can have modest influence on the outcomes of assigned remote events
- Has organization, procurement, financial and logistics skills
- Knowledge of the communications, staffing, equipment and facilities elements of remote operations processes
- Knowledge of the procurement of telecommunication, equipment, facilities and staffing for numerous and varied types of shows
- Has a minimum of 3-years of related communications equipment and facilities logistical planning and procurement of related equipment and facilities
- Understanding of the procurement aspects of the communications, facilities, staffing and equipment and facilities needed to carrying out ESPN’s remote production operation processes
- Understanding of the procurement aspects of the technical equipment needed to carrying out ESPN’s remote production operations processes
- Has and applies an advanced knowledge of the communications, facilities, staffing and equipment aspects of ESPN’s remote operations functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.