Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Estágio Profissional – Programming (Lisboa, PORTUGAL)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 724969BR Location Lisbon District, Portugal Business Media Networks Date posted Dec. 11, 2019
- Metadata management of FNG channels, - FOX, Fox Life, NatGeo, FOX Comedy, FOX Crime, 24 Kitchen, Mundo FOX & Movies.
- Preparation, on-going updates and changes of programming grids of FNG channels, using On-air system.
- Receiving, tracking and managing synopsis translations of broadcasted programs within FNG channels.
- Researching and tracking all events (planned and unplanned) that may interfere in audience performance, such as sports, football championships, TV premiers, politics dynamics etc...
- Daily tracking of all FNG Channels playlists.
- Management of promotions (channel on-air) metadata.
- Know the competition premieres in Portugal and in other countries.
- Graduated in Media Studies. Other Social studies may be also considered.
- Interested and highly motivated for learning in general, and in particular about Television.
- Proactive and dynamic, versatile and a true team player willing to be part of a talented team.
- Attention to detail is key as well as strong commitment to high standards of performance.
- MS Excel and easiness to learn how to work in On-air system.
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
Additional Information:This is a 12Months duration opportunity (fulltime) within our office in Lisboa (starting mid-December or beg of January).
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.