Executive Assistant & Facilities Services Supervisor (Maternity Cover)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 831575BR Location Lisbon District, Portugal Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 23, 2021
The Executive Assistant & Facilities Supervisor is responsible to support local General Manager and promote efficiency improvements at the Office.
- Work with Portugal General Manager, manage the agenda, keep him updated of approvals needed and requirements;
- Ensure appropriate level of confidentiality is maintained;
- Town Hall organization support and support the organization of any event for all the Employees when it is required;
- Organization, attendance and preparation minutes of the meetings of our Executives, if needed;
- Ensure optimum communication between the Executive Team as well as the communication between them and the rest of the Company;
- Arrange internal and external meetings; make travel arrangements, T&E reports;
- Be the contact person for Executives visiting Portugal meet our local team – support and facilitate their business trips and assistance during their stay at our offices;
- Maintain Facilities organized and according with the best practices and Company Policies;
- Plan and execute activities to ensure prompt placement of orders for materials, supplies, equipment and all requirements in the quantities required when and where needed;
- Coordinate post mail, manage purchase orders (PO’s), etc.
- Search the best services providers doing benchmark and analysis; maintain a close contact with specific suppliers in order to maximize the quality and price of their services in the interest of the Company;
- Be aware of market trends and conditions that affect suppliers, cost of goods, pricing, and the result impact to clients;
- Coordinate the Administrative tasks related to the following areas: Management of carpooling and relationships with all external providers, Management services of reception/telephone, Management services of cleaning activities, Parking management;
- Responsible for Health & Safety plans and relationships with external providers; work to insure the Compliance in Health, Safety & Environment;
- Support of Crisis Management program for Portugal;
- Give support to all departments when required;
- Participation in Community Affairs programs.
Preferred Qualifications:The Experience we require from you:
- 5 years’ experience in personal assistance, facilities & services
- Experience in problem solving and analytical methods is critical
- Finance context
- SAP experienced
- University Degree, preferably in Business or Communication
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (Spanish knowledge a plus)
- Internal customer focus
- Written & Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team working
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
Additional Information:The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Portugal, Lda., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).