Video Editor Producer - 12 Months FTCApply NowApply Later Job ID 888627BR Location Lisbon District, Portugal Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Dec. 02, 2021
To apply and follow creative guidelines for linear and non-linear environment ordered by the channel through innovative promotions and marketing assets, in which it combines writing, editing and directing.
- Creates and supervises shooting and/or editing based promos, marketing spot presentations, title sequences and all sorts of communication assets;
- Creates concepts for communication campaign;
- Defines station-promo concepts;
- Writes voice-over lines and supervises the work of the voice talent;
- Selects music from music library for promotional use;
- Editing of promos (including video, music and sound effects);
- Collaborate with the motion designer in order to finalize the projects efficiently;
- Participates in special projects (shootings, marketing presentations, etc…).
Please share or submit your Portfolios when applying.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Portugal, Lda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.