Analyst, Enterprise Workforce Technology (12 month FTC)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 564642BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted Jun. 13, 2018
Job Summary:We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate as an Analyst to join the Workforce Technology team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role is an integral part of the team and will support the maintenance and continuous improvements of all HR CORE applications. The responsibilities of this role will include reviewing, testing and troubleshooting using a project management style to manage workload and stakeholder request.
This opportunity will be part of the Workforce Technology team who are responsible for the sustainment of HR CORE applications including: candidate/guest facing platforms, application tracking systems, talent pipeline systems, human resource systems, integrated vendor systems, employee development systems and additional support across other HR platforms.
- Support the release cycle for our systems, including assisting in review, testing and deploying functional release items, upgrades and bug resolutions
- Project manage system enhancements, to then configure, report and interface the agreed changes, as well as regression test and manage expectations of the enhancement requestee
- Conduct end-to-end testing of system enhancements and support its implementation to make sure that the delivered enhancement has met all requirements
- Collaborate with functional and technical partners to coordinate application of upgrades or fixes
- Support issue resolution process, includes monitoring ticket queue, researching/analysing, resolving and responding to users in a timely manner
- Provide guidance and functional support to business partners
- Maintains system security roles to support business needs
- Conduct troubleshooting to validate system issues and bug resolutions
- Assist with system documentation in appropriate repositories, including managing version control
- Partner closely with stakeholders for alignment and coordination
- Assist with the review of Enterprise Integrated Governance Requests for the creation of new system configuration from all Business Segments. Communicate with Sites to review business needs and system compatibility for each of their requests
- Coordinate with Payroll, Benefits, Perks, and T&E to ensure Site Requests are compliant with the requirements of those departments
- Assist with the Request Queue, maintaining a balance of the competing priorities of each of the Business Segments
- Oversee and audit UAT process, ensuring accurate resolution of defects, a timely completion of Testing, and proper handling of data
- Experience with HR Technology & applications in a Global organisation
- Ability to investigate, analyse and solve complex problems/issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion and keep team informed on progress
- Strong experience working on teams or other collaborative groups
- Working experience with different software development lifecycles, including SAP and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of HR processes or systems
- SAP HR/ERP
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.