Analytics ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 808341BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
The Disney+ team is responsible for the day to day operation of Disney+ across Europe, Middle East and Africa, specifically focused on marketing, customer acquisition and retention, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics.
We are looking for Managers to join our Disney+ Insights & Analytics EMEA team. The purpose of the roles is to lead the roll-out of an experimentation programme across customer acquisition, in-app merchandising, and retention; and to provide insights on the performance of Disney+ content across titles, genres, markets, brands, audience segments. The roles will work in close partnership with global Analytics, as well as functional teams (Content, Subscriber Growth) at global and regional levels.
- Support understanding of content performance and develop reporting toolkit. Furthermore, identify key areas of opportunity for the Disney+ content portfolio in the mid-term
- Scope out and drive the implementation of tests across merchandising, customer comms, product features across the region. Develop test plans, defining success metrics, and ensuring robust statistical results
- Manage regional analysts, and indirectly lead team of local analysts on specific projects, to ensure consistency and timely delivery across the region
- Develop relationships across the Analytics and business teams at regional and local level, in particular the Content and Subscriber Growth team, including Performance Marketing and Customer Management, as well as with the global DMED Analytics team to align on key priorities and targets
- Present clear results with insights, related implications and actions, and follow-up with providing self-serve reporting or similar scalable solutions when relevant
- Support the broader Disney business including Integrated Marketing, Consumer Products, Studios, with relevant insights on content performance, commercial optimisation and audiences
- Analytical experience with experience managing Analytics teams
- Experience in using SQL; Python/R and other statistical programming language experience preferred
- Experience in statistical experimentation and A/B testing
- Background in data visualization and dashboard development
- Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., propensity modelling, hypothesis testing, regression analysis)
- Background in Content, Marketing or Customer Engagement Analytics in the digital space is a plus
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Disney+ annual subscription
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent parental leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women@Disney, Disney Diversity, Disney Pride, T.R.U.S.T.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.