Analytics Operations ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 874158BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
This role is a crucial part of a Digital Analytics team helping to evaluate and optimise the performance of Disney’s digital products and platforms, including Disney.xx sites (e.g. Disney.co.uk), Disney Tickets, Shop Disney websites, National Geographic, Fox and 24 Kitchen.
The primary function of the role is to act as a business-facing consultant and expert in digital analytics across Disney – this involves the architecture of web & apps data across a range of products, and to support the administration of Adobe Analytics as a central part of that solution.
- Digital analytics data management – business-facing lead for analytics requirements and analytics setup/processes for Adobe Analytics tracking
- Implementation support for AB/MVT testing and collaborative work with tag management tools
- Be a liaison within wider TWDC organisation on data integration projects
- Work independently and across multiple projects at the same time, managing one’s own workload and prioritization in conjunction with team and business needs
- Adobe Analytics stakeholder support, training and consultancy
- Guiding analyst teams on how to use and extract the most value from the data; also creating simple dashboards/views
- Accountable for overall digital analytics data stewardship, stability, quality assurance in support of marketing, production, merchandise and other teams
- Advanced experience of working with digital data
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics & basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong track record of project delivery and project management experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.