Already applied?View Dashboard
Bureau Administration Coordinator (Part Time)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 701441BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Media Networks Date posted Sep. 10, 2019
This role will be responsible for administration and support for the editorial team, helping with finance administration and budgets, on boarding of staff including contingent workforce and general administration as advised by the News Bureau Administration Manager.
The successful candidate should have a can do attitude and be a reliable support for all staff queries.
- Invoice and PO processing – vendors, freelancers, contracts
- Vendor Administration, including facilitating setting up new vendors and vendor edits
- Vendor inquiry – both internal and external
- Provide support to Bureau personnel with system questions – Concur / SAP
- P Card Reconciliation
- Provide administration support to Managing Editor and Deputy Bureau Chief
- Provide support for producers and news crews for story coverage.
- Facilitate cash funding for bank accounts in foreign locations
Skills & Experience
- Previous office experience in a matrix organisation
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders across levels and locations
- Experience in finance administration – demonstrating attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Experience using SAP and Concur is advantageous
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC News Intercontinental, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
ABC News Intercontinental, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.