Already applied?View Dashboard
Commercial Ad CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 615022BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Channel Date posted Nov. 27, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking a Commercial Ad Traffic Co-ordinator to join the Disney Media Sales & Partnerships team to coordinate and administer all commercial breaks on Disney Channel, Junior and XD. They will work to ensure relevant commercials are received in good time, comply with all regulatory guidelines and are sequenced correctly within each commercial breaks. This is a permanent role based in the Hammersmith Head office.
- To ensure, on a daily, weekly or monthly basis where appropriate, the following:
- All commercial break patterns and programmes are loaded into the commercial booking system ahead of Ad Sales setting up campaigns.
- Scheduling breaks and checking content within each break.
- Ensuring all clash codes and time restrictions are adhered to.
- Ensuring all campaign specific requirements are adhered to with regard to top & tail and pib specific campaigns.
- Checking CLEARCAST approval system and all copy received meets requirements
- Chasing copy with Creative agencies and matching clock numbers to correct campaigns.
- Ensure compliance with hourly/daily minutage restrictions, as laid down by OFCOM
- Ensure compliance with all OFCOM/ASA/BCAP Rules.
- When applicable, notify sales of early closedowns – Easter, Christmas, Bank Holidays etc...to ensure sales deadlines and channels are filled ahead of schedule.
- Experience within commercial traffic essential at Coordinator level, ideally focused on UK Market
- Knowledge of UK multi channel kids programming, competitive set and trends essential.
- Detail and accuracy orientated, highly organised with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proactive attitude to managing and solving challenges, and identifying improvements and opportunities.
- Multi tasking of multiple projects and priorities essential
- Must work well under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Strong knowledge of MediaPro, IBMS and Techedge
- Strong word, excel, powerpoint and oral skills essential.
- Ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly.
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.