Commercial Performance SupervisorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10076976 Location London, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (EMEA) Date posted Feb. 02, 2024
Are you a commercial analyst with experience in solving business problems within international B2C organisations? An opportunity has arisen for you to join the Disney+ team! The Disney+ trading team is responsible for reporting and analysis of commercial performance in order to provide meaningful insights to drive business growth across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Come help us bring the iconic content of brands like Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic to our fans.
Reporting to the Performance Manager, the Performance Analyst role will contribute to the business by providing weekly performance updates and conducting deeper analysis on levers of commercial performance to drive subscriber growth. It works closely with the brand and performance marketing teams, the country teams (which have dedicated trading leads as key local counterparts), the E&A BD & strategy team, as well as Finance and Analytics teams across the region and DSS in NY.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyse daily, weekly, quarterly subscriber trends on acquisition, retention and engagement
- Work closely with local and global teams to analyse data and identify levers of performance – also in collaboration with analytics, affiliates and finance teams
- Support creation and management of initiatives plan to mitigate / sustain trading performance
- Become a subject matter expert on the partnerships business driving impact through deep knowledge of acquisition and/or customer retention trends and levers as well as support on medium-term planning
- Create exec-level presentations on Disney+ performance including tiering updates and action plans
The experience we require from you
- Experience working in data-driven environments and driving decision-making through data
- Ability to tailor comms to different audiences (e.g. country teams, global teams, execs)
- High numeracy and analytical ability & rigour
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills – regular deck preparation for stakeholders
- Data visualisation skills (e.g. Tableau)
- Strategic mindset
- Skilled at prioritising and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in influencing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Disney+ Subscription
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About The Walt Disney Company (EMEA):
Disney EMEA aims to drive growth, innovation and brand affinity across an extremely diverse collection of countries with a team of over 6,000 employees operating in 59 markets with offices in 29 countries.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (EMEA).
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.