Contract Analyst, Russian speaking – 1yr FTCApply NowApply Later Job ID 768863BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 13, 2020
The Contract Administration shared service centre manages Contract Administration for the Licensing Business of Disney Consumer Products throughout Europe Middle East & Africa. The team’s mission is to provide exceptional service to the Disney licensees and to Disney internal stakeholders through technical expertise in contracts and international diversity.
The Contract Analyst performs and manages the full contract lifecycle for merchandise and publishing license agreements. This role works with the category managers, finance, and Legal, to draft license agreements (contracts) and amendments. In addition, this role manages the contract activation process, and performs value-added contract analyses.
- Track upcoming renewals, review contract requests for policy compliance and data accuracy, and oversee contract/amendment approval process. Manage non-accruable revenue (due to contracts/amendments not live). Partner with the Revenue Accounting team to ensure timely revenue recognition and issue resolution.
- Draft contracts, amendments, and other contractual documents (artwork release, distribution permission, sell-off, non-renewal, termination, consent to transfer); review specialised contract language with Legal
- Review licensee comments, triage and resolve, collect documents, manage Disney signature process, document distribution and archiving on our SharePoint.
- Participate in scheduled calls with Markets – Finance and Category, prepare written status reports (upcoming renewals, contract status).
- Perform ad-hoc requests, participate in process and operational projects, undertake user acceptance testing on our licensing systems, delivery training to stakeholders, provide audit support, and assist with the translation of legal documentation.
- Must be fluent in Russian
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
- Fluency in core European language(s) very beneficial
- Established experience within a licensing, contract or business administration role
- Established experience of working within a Consumer Products or Retail environment preferred
- Working knowledge of licensing contracts
- Working knowledge of enterprise systems i.e. contract management
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave – duration?
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.