Already applied?View Dashboard
Customer Acquisition Coordinator/PlannerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 688181BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
Job Summary:Disney+ is currently seeking a highly organised and structured acquisition Coordinator / Planner who's comfortable operating within our new fast-paced direct to consumer division.
The role is responsible for coordinating the planning and forecasting of activity across all EMEA acquisition channels (including, but not limited to, affiliates, paid search, natural search and paid social, organic social, brand advertising, connected devices, partnerships & owned media).
We’re looking for a commercially focussed strategic thinker, with the role focused on ensuring accurate and detailed forecasts are produced to meet our new customer acquisition targets.
We are looking for someone who loves data and numbers and would see themselves as an excel guru and is confident in articulating plans. This is a permanent opportunity based in our EMEA head office in Hammersmith, London.
What you will do:
- Responsible for consolidating and producing both ongoing and longer term acquisition plans and forecasts
- Effectively co-ordinate and align multiple acquisition channel plans into a single plan
- Consolidating in-year plans; including; monthly, quarterly and annual planning, go to market and territory launch planning across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Producing longer-term plans (3-5 years), including budget requirements and forecasts for outer years
- Keeping track of launch plans, monitor potential and predict impacts/variations to the plans
- Build excel models to help with forecasting and utilise PowerPoint to clearly articulate the plans
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience working in a structured marketing environment and being responsible for planning and overseeing production of annual planning, go to market activity launches and forecasting
- The ideal candidate will need to have an analytical background coupled with experience/exposure to customer acquisition campaigns/activity
- Experience and confidence dealing with complex acquisition plans
- Experience / exposure to acquisition marketing in a subscriptions or DTCI (direct to consumer international) business
- Extremely comfortable with data planning, query management, modelling and forecasting
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- History of managing large stakeholder groups and ensuring alignment and understandings of expectations
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with many data sources and formats
- Experience interacting with senior stakeholders including directors
- The ability to take a step back, evaluate plans and provide recommendations to ensure accurate forecasting
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Technical qualification in Microsoft Excel or google sheets highly desirable
Last day for applications is Friday 19th July 2019
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.