Already applied?View Dashboard
Customer Experience Manager, Disney+Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 711844BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 11, 2019
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions leading Customer Experience management for similar organizations in consumer tech and/or digital marketing, as well as an educational and/or professional training background that demonstrates commitment to excellence.
- Build effective working relationships with external contact center vendors as well as the full Disney Streaming Services Customer Experience team
- Partner with the various Walt Disney Company business units in the development of new Customer facing processes or services.
- Audit contact center agent interactions with customers, identifying opportunities for improvement, and developing and executing plans for improvement
- Research customer issues associated with billing, account management, entitlements, utilizing internal tools and other resources to identify solutions
- Help establish protocols and best practices for communicating with customers over voice, live chat, email, SMS, and social channels.
- Help audit and troubleshoot product issues, providing escalations to product and engineering teams as necessary
- Directly manage a small team of level 2 Customer Experience Specialists
- Assist in the creation of and execution of training for internal and external contact center agents and other trainers, as necessary
- Handle escalations from both Customer Experience Specialists as well as from the contact centers.
- Travel to and work with contact center locations in EMEA multiple times per year as necessary to ensure service quality and maintain relationships with partners and vendors.
- Significant Customer Service Management Experience
- Vendor Management Experience
- Impeccable communication and organization
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform above expectations in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A history of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
- Availability to work irregular hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
- Experience with a Subscription-based Product or service
- Track record that shows you’re ready to excel in meeting the extraordinary challenges of this role (5+ years in roles leading customer service functions in technical, consumer facing environments with a digital marketing focus)
- Teamwork, especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Scrappiness and resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, and an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem.
- Knowledge to anticipate a wide range of future needs and opportunities and facilitate development of complex solutions
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
- Self-motivation, high-energy, tenacity
- Ability to determine resource needs and recommend solutions
Additional Information:We’re looking for talented team-players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer experience through strategic hard-work and determination.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Cake Solutions Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Cake Solutions Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.