Already applied?View Dashboard
Customer Lifecycle Manager EMEAApply Now Apply Later Job ID 709531BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 09, 2019
The Disney+ team is responsible for the launch and day to day operation of Disney+ across Europe and Africa, specifically focused on customer acquisition and retention, marketing, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics.
The Customer Lifecycle Manager will be a key member of the Disney+ Customer Management & Retention team based in London, and will be instrumental in driving customer management and retention efforts for Disney’s streaming service in their market. This customer marketing role has significant opportunity for bottom-line impact and growth. The individual will be working with the Director of Customer management & Retention to drive retention metrics, optimising conversion rates and minimising churn. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the local marketing leads, in addition to the creative operations team and the wider company customer management teams. He or she will be the local expert and lead in providing market intel and looking at best opportunities and execution of campaigns as well as ensuring best possible messaging and delivery of localised assets.
- Local lead for all Customer Management activities in market, leading and understanding core churn KPIs and reasons for leaving. Responsible for the delivery and optimisation of all retention KPIs for local market (Free to pay conversion, engagement, churn, reinstate rate, cancellation and reactivation plus lifetime)
- Take ownership for localisation of regional strategies and developing local-led go-to-market plans (Lifecycle marketing and content / feature engagement). Working with regional lead to maximise efficiency and share learnings across markets.
- Define campaign strategies and approach for local market Content and Feature engagement plans (i.e. campaign priorities, messaging, contact strategy, creative concept), driving increased engagement with Disney+ and tangible retention benefits.
- Advocate personalisation and targeted segmented approach to customer management, leveraging data and insights in addition to product enhancements to maximise retention uplift.
- Manage campaign planning, execute and analyse effectiveness, taking a test and learn approach to find new opportunities for growth and optimization, working collaboratively with creative team to define and agree creative concepts, assets and copy and content planning for priority IP.
- Work collaboratively with regional campaign delivery team to effectively manage campaign through to build and deployment within required timescales
- Use data and insight to fully understand customer behaviours and develop recommendations, levers & tactics to optimize and improve trading metrics & drive lifetime. To include working with regional segmentation lead to define and build local-market level segmentation approach.
- Lead local test, measure, learn plans, defining priorities for market and working with regional lead to align with any regional / global test programmes. Testing through customer and campaign lens.
- Work with wider Disney Customer Management teams to both understand the wider Disney marketing context as well as leveraging know-how and expertise.
- Successful track record in Customer Management / Retention with demonstrable professional experience
- Experience within a subscription business and proven ability to deliver improvements to retention trading KPIs (churn, net growth, revenue)
- Experience managing customer campaigns across various contact channels.
- Results-focused with extensive experience in test and learn at a customer and campaign level and excellent understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel, tableau.
- A deep understanding and interest in latest retention techniques, awareness of the unique challenges of a consumer subscription business essential.
- Understanding of local-market nuances and dynamics to deliver a global strategy while also balancing local adaptions to drive local results.
- Thrives through working in cross-functional / multi-territory teams, ideally experience in an international matrix organisation
- Understanding of market nuances and dynamics to deliver a global strategy while also balancing local
- Data-centric essential
Additional Information:If you join The Walt Disney Company, you'll be surrounded by a team of collaborators and achievers. Experience a wealth of opportunities to work with and learn about other businesses in an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and team spirit. We bring together teams from diverse backgrounds and cultures to help create experiences that have mass appeal across all ages.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.