Design Studio Project Lead - Consumer Products CreativeApply NowApply Later Job ID 917464BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Licensing Date posted Apr. 03, 2022
This role supports both creative design and product design operations across our Consumer Products, Games and Publishing categories.
Area of Responsibilities:
- Establish timelines and manage projects to meet key milestones based on needs and assets and Product to Market calendars
- Facilitate milestone meetings, employing strategies for effective and strategic meeting management
- Maintain comprehensive project tracking to monitor and report project progress
- Identify and escalate when deliverables are off-calendar in a timely manner
- Partner with Licensees, as needed, to transfer sensitive assets, as required, and timeline management. Manage meetings and facilitation between licensee, studio and/or Product Development team
- Manage Legal/Business Affairs/Trademark/Music clearance process for creative design and product design, ensuring full adherence to brand and compliance guidelines where required
- Build relationships with global partners to drive efficiencies and align on and share best practices
Experience & Professional Qualifications required
- Proven project management experience within a Creative or Design environment
- Proven experience of building effective relationships and managing stakeholders within a large, multi-national, matrix organisation
- Well-developed project management skills with proven ability to plan and implement projects and commercially driven initiatives
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or Mac OS, and proficiency with data management software programs
- Ability to build and foster collaborative partnerships across functions and departments
- Ability to think strategically and with a solution-oriented approach
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Licensing.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.