Digital Account Manager, Client ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 983741BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 23, 2022
This critical role within the London-based EMEA Disney Media Sales & Partnerships team requires a candidate that can add their knowledge and experience in Media Planning, Social Media Activation, Campaign Management, and Ad Operations to our Client Services group, supporting an experienced and diverse set of multi-platform salespeople.
Designed to maximise revenue, provide operational efficiency, and exceed client KPIs in servicing, the Client Services team is a vital component of the "Disney Difference" offered to DMS&P clients. The role holder will be responsible for managing multiple elements within the campaign lifecycle, from planning to invoicing. This includes external communication and management of clients, plus collaboration with a variety of internal groups across Sales, Editorial, Technology, and Finance. It begins with pre-sale guidance, where we work with Sales to define sellable opportunities and plan media campaigns, and then continues through set up, execution, optimisation, reporting, and invoicing. The role holder will work across TWDC’s digital properties, executing campaigns using on-platform display and video inventory, plus off-platform paid and organic media on social handles.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the digital media landscape and experience in planning and managing digital advertising campaigns, especially across social media platforms. They will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with contacts around the world, while always focusing on prioritisation and looking for efficiencies. Above all, they will have an innate desire to provide top tier client service.
This is a fixed term contract role for an initial 12-month period.
- Provide pre-sale guidance, technical requirements, and strategic planning for advertising opportunities across TWDC’s on and off-platform digital portfolio
- Work with Sales, Editorial, and buyers to build and revise media plans that maximise revenue and meet client objectives
- Responsible for the collection and implementation of media assets to ensure a timely and accurate campaign launch
- Compile screen shots, provide reporting, execute creative swaps, and field all other client requests during campaign
- Collaborate with Editorial, Technology, and Product teams to troubleshoot and execute campaigns
- Manage relationships with third party vendors that provide social related services to TWDC
- Identify, track, and analyse key metrics and use them to optimise campaign performance
- Ensure full delivery of contracted revenue across your campaigns
- Work with Finance and Accounting teams to ensure accurate invoicing and revenue tracking
- Assist with client retention by delivering the highest standard of service during pre, mid, and post-campaign support phases
- Provide case studies, benchmarks, and best practice guidance to Sales and advertisers
- Proactively seek to advance internal knowledge of TWDC’s digital products and commercial opportunities
- Collaborate with other Client Services Account Managers supporting an assigned advertising hub
- Offer support and expertise for additional Sales partners in TWDC’s EMEA offices
- Graduate level or equivalent experience
- Advertising/marketing agency or vendor experience required
- Experience supporting a wide array of clients and agencies
- Familiarity with media planning and management of digital advertising campaigns, including organic and paid social activity
- Basic competency in order management, ad-serving, and social media systems, with experience in Google Ad Manager and Facebook Business Manager highly preferred. Additional systems provide an added advantage
- General understanding of advertising technology on websites, apps, and social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability to launch and deliver digital advertising campaigns
- Good understanding of the digital marketplace, with a specific focus on video/display advertising in Europe and social media platforms and trends
- Familiarity working with large multinational companies and the accompanying complex processes and network of stakeholders is an additional advantage, as is a passion for our brands
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid flexible working is available
- Excellent paternal leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney, our new disability focused BERG – ENABLED, as well as our Mental Health Affinity Group, TRUST
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.