Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Marketing Coordinator, Disney Channels CEE, ME, A & GApply Now Apply Later Job ID 574967BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Channel Date posted Jul. 13, 2018
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, CEEMAG plays a key support role within the Digital Marketing Team, CEEMAG who is responsible for managing multiple Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD YouTube Channels and Facebook pages, Digital Strategy Planning and Implementation.
The Digital Marketing Team works closely with the local Marketing department, local office teams and local agencies, ensuring plans are aligned with overall Channel strategies and updates are executed on time. They are the first point of contact for all Digital activity and the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will need to be aware of all current projects including Marketing campaigns and Always On strategies.
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Supervisor, across all markets, with particular responsibility for CEE markets and Greece. The main responsibilities for this role are to help manage our Digital platforms, with a focus on the YouTube Channels. Additionally, to manage the Social Media agencies with the Marketing teams and advising on the best content for promotion.
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will also need to ensure alignment of wider priorities set out by both the Marketing and Programming teams.
Responsibilities:The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will provide strategic and tactical marketing support to the CEEMAG Digital Marketing team. Primary responsibilities:
- Be the primary contact for external social media agencies
- Manage the delivery process of all YouTube content to the agencies and ensure content is uploaded on time
- Ensure ad hoc materials are sent to the agencies in a timely manner including Programming schedules and localised logos
- Work with the local Marketing team to brief and sign off monthly Facebook schedules
Facebook and YouTube Always On Campaigns:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement and maintain multiple Digital Always On Campaigns
- Work with the local media agencies to ensure assets are delivered in time for promotion
YouTube Optimisation and Reporting:
- Be the CEEMAG YouTube expert and advise on best practices and optimisation across all YouTube Channels
- Create and distribute monthly YouTube reports to the wider CEEMEAG department
- Manage the production of the monthly Facebook and YouTube Cover Photos in Adobe Photoshop with the assistance of the Digital Marketing Intern
- Download Disney Channels videos from the internal asset libraries and add both Channel bugs and YouTube End Screens to these videos in Adobe Premiere
Disney Channels Non-Linear Schedules:
- Produce schedules for Disney Channels monthly content, ensuring that dates are aligned with both Marketing and Programming plans
- Ensure the Non-Linear Schedules are kept updated with details such as video URLs, dates
Additional Key Tasks:
- Ensure the Regional Social Media guidelines are adhered to by all local markets and uphold best practice in Digital Marketing standards
- Keep up to date with the latest Digital news and distribute updates to the team in a timely manner
Good Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere skills
Analytical skills – ability to understand key performance metrics and articulate into learnings and recommendations
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines across a number of markets at the same time
Ability to sell in ideas, concepts and gain trust of Senior Managers
Able to work in fast-changing technological and cultural environments
Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint / Keynote
Brief writing skills – understanding of business objectives and can translate them into clear, concise brief requirements
Understands the ever-changing requirements of the Digital landscape
Strong working knowledge of YouTube. Experience in managing YouTube Channels will be desirable
Experience of working on and knowledge of key Social Media platforms
Experience of using Content Management Systems
Establishes critical internal stakeholder relationships and agency relationships
Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
Solve problems under pressure
Undergraduate degree qualified, with a preference in Marketing
Experience in a Digital Advertising Agency and/or client-side Digital Marketing team
Previous experience in the Entertainment industry is highly desirable
YouTube certification is desirable
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.