Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Marketing Supervisor - 12 Month FTCApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716316BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Store Date posted Nov. 08, 2019
This role is primarily responsible for managing Search (SEO and PPC), Affiliate programmes and Programmatic campaigns, and supporting on retention activity (Email, Social) for shopDisney. This role works closely with all areas of The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) to maximise awareness of shopdisney.co.uk across Owned and Earned platforms. This role reports into the EMEA Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
- Develop a quarterly digital marketing plan to drive traffic and sales in line with agreed business targets for shopdisney.co.uk. Work with agency partners and central EMEA team to implement and optimise digital plan across all acquisition and retention channels.
- Continuously monitor and review all traffic through all key marketing channels (Search, Affiliates, Email, Social, Disney etc) and improve the effectiveness of the marketing activity to optimise ROI and drive efficiencies. Drive and implement the UK acquisition plan and support the Retention strategy.
- Manage UK digital marketing budget ensuring maximum ROI with tracking and reporting back to EMEA Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage UK digital marketing agency and affiliate network, ensuring they are briefed to deliver against the business targets and objectives and are kept accountable to these targets.
- Work closely with the online team to maintain a high commercial knowledge of key best sellers, product promotions and general business activity to ensure appropriate targeting
- Maintain strong relationships with TWDC to maximize synergies and to establish and optimize partnerships
- Deliver a multi-channel strategy that supports bricks and mortar stores in the UK as well as e-commerce through digital marketing channels.
- Build a strong working relationship with shopDisney North America teams in order to share learnings and identify areas for collaboration and efficiency.
- Support the marketing teams in other European markets, providing guidance and advice on Acquisition activity and sharing best practice.
- Digital Marketing related degree desirable and/or demonstrable experience of e-commerce marketing, preferably for a European multi-channel retailer
- Experience of managing acquisition channels including paid search, affiliates, SEO is essential
- Experience of managing retention activity in particular CRM, email, social media is desirable
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics is essential
- Experience working with budgets and organising costs is essential
- Proven experience in building effective relationships
- Proven experience of collaboration across departments to achieve joint objectives
- Able to work autonomously to drive and deliver commitments
- Demonstrates a creative and commercial view with a focus on ROI
- Commercial with good understanding of brand management
- Able to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the business
- Ability to successfully manage priorities and deadlines whilst adopting a flexible approach
- Good command of the English language, verbal and written, is essential
Additional Information:Please note deadline for applying is Tuesday 12th of November 2019.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
The Disney Store Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.