Digital Marketing Supervisor - 6 months FTCApply NowApply Later Job ID 873888BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Store Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
The Digital Marketing Supervisor will oversee social media responsibilities for shopDisney and Disney Stores in EMEA covering organic platform strategy, calendar management, content planning, analytics and insights. Sitting within the performance marketing team, they will develop effective social campaigns that deliver against core KPIs, including: engagement and retention among existing fans; awareness and intent among new audiences; and delivering traffic to the shopDisney e-commerce sites across EMEA. This role will be to cover a leave of absence for an average duration of 5-6 months.
- Support the Marketing Manager, EMEA, to develop, deliver, and oversee the overall strategic execution of the shopDisney social media presence in EMEA, ensuring content adheres to Company guidelines and approved where relevant prior to publication,
- Develop quarterly social media content calendars for shopDisney EMEA in line with business priorities,
- Oversee the translation of the UK calendar for delivery in priority EMEA markets,
- Brief and supervise development of social content working with the brand and image team, brand marketing team, and agency partners,
- Deliver a multi-channel strategy that supports bricks and mortar stores in EMEA as well as Ecommerce,
- Work alongside the CRM manager to deliver consistent messaging across email and social campaigns,
- Continually monitor and review social content performance feeding this into future strategy refinements,
- Review Guest feedback on social platforms and via social listening tools to develop understanding of the shopDisney Guest and opportunities to engage with them,
- Schedule social media posts across shopDisney owned platforms and ensure campaign tracking is used to enable performance reporting,
- Maintain strong relationships with TWDC to maximise synergies and to establish and optimise partnerships. Build a strong working relationship with shopDisney North America teams in order to share learnings and identify areas for collaboration, efficiency and campaign optimisation.
- Digital marketing related degree desirable and/or demonstrable experience of e-commerce marketing, preferably for a European multi-channel retailer,
- Experience of managing social media channels including Facebook and Instagram, essential,
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, essential,
- Experience of social media scheduling tools such as Khoros/Spreadfast, essential,
- Experience of social listening tools such as Brand Watch, preferred,
- Proven experience of collaboration across departments to achieve joint objectives,
- Ability to work autonomously to drive and deliver commitments,
- Demonstrates a creative and commercial view with a focus on ROI,
- Commercial with good understanding of brand management,
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the business,
- Ability to successfully manage priorities and deadlines whilst adopting a flexible approach,
- Strong written and spoken English for business use, essential.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
The Disney Store Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.