Digital Marketing SupervisorApply NowApply Later Job ID 953672BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Store Date posted Aug. 01, 2022
Sitting within the performance marketing team, develop effective social campaigns that deliver against core KPIs of engagement and retention among existing fans, awareness and intent among new audiences, and delivering traffic to the shopDisney e-commerce sites across EMEA.
Work closely with relevant areas of the business including but not limited to, shopDisney acquisition marketing team to ensure paid and organic social campaigns work in synergy, the brand marketing team to activate brand campaigns via social channels, PR teams to support on influencer marketing and The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) digital and social teams to maximise awareness of shopDisney to audiences across the business.
Support the performance marketing team based in the UK and across EMEA on coordination and sharing of creative assets.
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Retention to develop, implement and oversee a multi-channel strategy for shopDisney social media presence which supports bricks and mortar stores as well as e-commerce across EMEA
- Develop quarterly social media content calendars for shopDisney EMEA in line with business priorities
- Oversee translation of UK calendar for delivery in priority EMEA markets
- Manage social posting for pages within the UK and support with delivery across EMEA
- Brief and supervise development of social content working with the brand and image team, brand marketing team and agency partners
- Work alongside CRM Manager to deliver consistent messaging across email and social campaigns
- Continually monitor and review social content performance feeding this into future strategy refinements
- Review Guest feedback on social platforms and via social listening tools to develop understanding of the shopDisney Guest and opportunities to engage with them
- Regularly provide detailed reports and analysis to the business regarding campaign performance, Guest feedback topics and trends
- Work alongside performance marketing team to deliver traffic targets for shopDisney with direct responsibility for traffic from organic social channels
- Work closely with the e-commerce team to maintain a high commercial knowledge of key best sellers, new product launches, promotions and general business activity to ensure appropriate marketing support
- Maintain strong relationships with TWDC to maximise synergies and to establish and optimise partnerships
- Build a strong working relationship with shopDisney North America teams in order to share learnings and identify areas for collaboration and efficiency
- Digital marketing related degree, desirable, and/or demonstrable experience of e-commerce marketing, preferably for a European multi-channel retailer
- Experience of managing social media channels including Facebook and Instagram supporting both e-commerce and bricks and mortar, essential
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, essential
- Experience working with social media scheduling tools (i.e. Khoros/ Spreadfast), essential
- Experience working with social listening tools (i.e. Brand Watch), preferred
- Proven experience in collaboration across departments to achieve joint objectives, synergies and efficiencies
- Able to work autonomously to drive and deliver commitments
- A creative and commercial view with a focus on ROI
- Commercial with good understanding of brand management
- Able to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the business
- Ability to successfully manage priorities and deadlines whilst adopting a flexible approach
- Excellent written and spoken English for business use, essential, with strong copywriting skills, desirable
- A strategic approach to problem solving and innovation
- A good eye for digital, social and brick and mortar marketing
- Forward thinking with the ability to take industry trends and translate them into something that drives growth for TWDC
- Resilient and nimble in an ever changing landscape
- Cultural sensitivity and an understanding of local markets across EMEA
Additional Information:The Perks
· 25 days annual leave
· Private medical insurance & dental care
· Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
· Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
· Hybrid working is available
· Excellent parental and guardian leave
· Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Store.
The Disney Store Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.