Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Performance ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 617910BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Theatrical Group Date posted Dec. 14, 2018
Job Summary:Digital Performance Manager
1 year FTC
The Digital Performance Manager will play a central role in the management of Disney Theatrical Group performance campaigns. Working across West End shows such as The Lion King, Aladdin and also touring shows such as Disney On Ice, this role will both devise & implement in house campaigns and provide consultation to partners & key areas of the business on the best way to drive ticket sales. The role will also support the ongoing growth and development of the Disney Tickets platform, which has already sold over 520,000 tickets since its launch in Spring 2016.
This role will work across a range of performance media utilising our DMP, Facebook, Google as well as other emerging paid digital platforms. You will be required to plan and implement evergreen and tactical performance activity, drawing on knowledge & learnings from the wider company’s activity, your own expertise and business intelligence to ensure its success.
The West End productions alone budget upwards of £1m per annum for digital performance as part of a fully integrated, revenue focused marketing communications strategy, and this is an area of the commercial strategy which looks set to grow in the years ahead.
This role requires someone with a lot of initiative, who is good at problem solving and can work both autonomously and as part of a team. You will need excellent communication & presentation skills to be able to make an impact within meetings, report to team members, manage stakeholders and explain tactics and outcomes to audiences with different levels of digital understanding.
This is a business facing role for an enthusiastic and bright individual who is keen to hone their skills in performance & programmatic. This is an exciting opportunity in a vibrant part of our business, working for one of the most loved brands in the world.
Sitting primarily within UK Digital team, you will not only work with Disney Theatrical Group stakeholders but also relevant stakeholders across the UK Disney business. Your day to day activity will change according to priorities but key responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the in house performance activity for The Lion King and Aladdin day-to-day, as well as additional DTG productions as they arrive on the slate
- Work with our buying agencies to ensure strategy and outcomes are in line with expectation
- Help assist key stakeholders in understanding digital objectives and translate into performance plans
- Work closely with different stakeholders across the business to ensure campaigns are aligned with wider objectives
- Work with colleagues within the wider business to align our reporting and measurement capabilities within platforms including Datorama
- Attend key meetings to provide insight and knowledge on biddable paid media
- Review and critique incoming creative & content to ensure it is aligned with objective and fit for purpose
- Campaign activation – schedule, test and launch campaigns within budget and in a timely manner
- Track campaigns and optimise as appropriate, working with colleagues within IT and legal to ensure we are optimised for measurement and tracking whilst complying with The Walt Disney Company’s best practice in these areas at all times
- Assist in reporting, tracking and measuring all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks
- Work proactively with stakeholders across the business to troubleshoot any technical tracking issues and ensure adherence to The Walt Disney Company digital safety and security standards at all times
- Stakeholder management - provide regular audits, analysis and optimisations to improve campaign performance
- Manage an ongoing ‘test and learn’ optimisation programme to maximise performance
- Develop close relationships with media partners and external agencies
- Assist DTG with activation and optimisation of campaigns across other social & video channels
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations
- Explore opportunities on new and emerging social channels.
- Ideally 3 years’ + experience within the digital space
- Proven knowledge and experience of paid/biddable channels and management platforms
- Agency or in-house experience working on paid campaigns
- Experience working on entertainment and/or retail brands
- Creative thinker with an understanding of digital marketing
- Strong ability to communicate with non-digital savvy stakeholders, ensuring knowledge and learnings are effectively passed on
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail and ability to analyse large sets of complex data
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team
- Have an affinity and passion for Disney
- Interest in the live entertainment industry
About Disney Theatrical Group:
The Disney Theatrical Group, a division of The Walt Disney Studios, is among the world’s most successful commercial theatre enterprises, producing and licensing live entertainment productions and events around the globe. Its nine Broadway titles, including the current Broadway productions of The Lion King, Aladdin and this year’s Frozen, have been seen by over 160 million theatergoers worldwide. The division also delivers live shows through its license to Feld Entertainment, producer of Disney on Ice and Marvel Universe Live. Additionally, the division licenses full-length and junior and kids adapted titles for regional, school and community theatre productions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Theatrical Group.