Digital Performance SupervisorApply NowApply Later Job ID 789217BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 04, 2021
This is a 12 month fixed term contract position with the potential for being extended and/or going permanent.You will play a pivotal role in managing performance (biddable) marketing campaigns and achieving line of business marketing and commercial objectives. Working within the Disney EMEA digital marketing team, you will lead the design, implementation and reporting of in-house performance marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
You will also interface with our AdTech & analytics teams and will manage external media agencies when required. You are a self-starter and problem solver who can work both autonomously and as part of a team. You will need excellent communication skills to be able to articulate campaign strategies and tactics to a wide-ranging audience including senior marketing leads across the business. You will be accountable for delivering successful marketing outcomes for the business including reach, engagement as well as driving incremental revenue and cost efficiencies.
Responsibilities:You will oversee performance marketing campaigns across multiple TWDC business groups, including Disney+, Walt Disney Motion Pictures, shopDisney, Consumer Products, Disney Theatrical Group, National Geographic & Fox TV.
- Advise senior UK & EMEA stakeholders to determine business / content objectives and translate them into performance marketing strategies which achieve results.
- Provide expertise, insight and knowledge on biddable paid media to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation (and who have a range of performance marketing understanding).
- Review, critique and develop paid social creative to ensure that it’s aligned with objectives and is technically fit for purpose.
- Strategise, plan and activate campaigns of up to £250k – then track and optimise campaigns to generate maximum ROAS (return on advertising spend) for the business.
- Lead the reporting and measurement of all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Manage a test and learn programme that ensures Disney remains at the forefront of performance media buying practices.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations and demonstrate to stakeholders how these can be incorporated into the wider Disney paid social strategy.
- Develop close relationships with media partners and external agencies such as Publicis.
- Explore opportunities across new and emerging social channels, forming strategic recommendations that are shared with executive level stakeholders.
- Experience within a digital / performance marketing role.
- Proven knowledge and experience of managing paid/biddable platforms – including Facebook, YouTube, Google, Twitter, Snapchat & Spotify.
- Agency or in-house experience managing paid social campaigns.
- Experience working on entertainment and/or retail brands with an affinity / passion for Disney.
- Creative thinker with a good understanding of the wider digital marketing ecosystem.
- Strong communicator ensuring knowledge and learnings are effectively shared.
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and ability to analyse and derive actions from large sets of complex data.
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.